Pest Control Technician - Up to £24,500 pa
- We have a vacancy for an additional, fully experienced, Pest Control Technician. We are a small team who work hard with a can-do mentality and are focused on providing great customer service. Our management system is not multi-layered and ‘top-down’ but, instead, mutually supportive with open and good communication between all of us: no one is just a number for us. This role would suit someone who would like to have the opportunity of more personal input in to their work and enjoy the results, as well as the appreciation of our customers and ourselves.
- Our service area includes cities such as Dundee, Dunfermline, Stirling and Perth as well as the rural areas of Perth & Kinross, Fife and Angus, so we have an interesting and varied workload carried out in a variety of locations with a wide range of customers. We provide not only insect and rodent vermin control but also rabbit, squirrel, mole and bird control as well as bird proofing.
- To complement our team the successful candidate will be fully experienced in pest control and hold the Level 2 Diploma as a minimum. They will have a smart appearance, be approachable, friendly, and client focused and will service domestic, agricultural, institutional and commercial clients.
- Perform evaluations and treatments for jobs allocated.
- Cover both contract and call-out work.
- Complete detailed treatment reports for work completed.
- Report daily with management.
- Interact well with customers face to face.
- A fully qualified pest controller
- Be approachable, friendly and have a smart appearance.
- Have competent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a full driving licence.
- 45 hours per week.
- Overtime and weekend work could be required.
We will provide
- Fully expensed and equipped company vehicle and fuel card.
- Salary up to £24,500 pa
- PPE and all other equipment.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Continuing professional training under BASIS.
- Daily support from management.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 01738 813751, complete the form below or email a CV and covering letter quoting ref. VH/1804 to email@example.com.
We will require two references.